Sunday, March 4, 2012

Artists in Practice!

Look at how we enjoy the coming spring weather!!!
I'm the smallest!!! Dad what happened to your head?? Goose your feet are misshaped, I have a box head to. Haha oh man that was funny. We are SO ticklish we couldn't hold still =)
 Our diets consist of drawing ice cream. Do you think it will go to our thighs? Haha
Mike Wasouski
Mr. Potato Head "I packed your angry eyes just in case" ~Mrs. Potato Head
Dad drew Uncle Greg riding his snowmobile up the snow capped mountain!
Look at my Dad's hidden talent!!!!! Holy smokes! We had no idea an artist was hidden in him. Look all of us are in there. (mom's Christmas tree, Goose swimming in the pond, me as the butterfly, dad shot the deer he is bleeding if you can't see). Wow it turned out great!
Chalk doesn't stay just on the sidewalk. =) Dad's girls hands prints! LOOK AT THAT SKINNY BODY!!! I'm sexy and I know it!!! ;)

It was the greatest hour I have spent. We had so much fun relaxing, laughing, and drawing. Dad said, "How long has it been since I have done this?" Seriously, it's been TOO long. Get out play with your family and make some great memories! You are never too old to have fun! Love you all!!!

XOXOXO
Brooklyn