Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hairless cat...

Moose had quite the experience. It seems every year when we take him to get shaved he hates the car ride more than the actual haircut and bath. He hollered the whole way up to Orem. Once we got there I took him inside. The lady looked Moose over and asked if he had any heart murmurs I said, "no not that we know of, but I may have one now. haha" I was covered in hair. It was funny. Well Moose was left to Lisa (the groomer) she had her hands full. =) We went back out to the car, and to my surprise Moose had left a little treat in my car. Well we know his bladder was empty for Lisa, it was all over my floor mat in the back seat. We had a cleaning job to do. After four hours he came home. Lisa said his favorite part was the bath. A cat loving the water??? Weird... Look at him now, our little lion. =)
As you can tell by his facial expression he is still embarrassed, but he loves it. Now bathing for him is not as long, or useless. We love you Moose, and don't let Duke laugh at you anymore.