Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mama Training...

My mom is the yard sale QUEEN! I mean she can make money off of nothing. It's the craziest thing. We are so alike. My mom definitately gave her "the organizing" gene. We both love sorting, and organizing things. We spent two weeks organizing the house, and we found stuff to price for the yard sale. Dad and Caitlyn are funny. They dread the yard sale so while we load up tables with marked items of junk, they are loading the trailer with the four-wheelers and motorcycle. We spent all day today selling stuff, and man alive we made good money. It's a tradition that mom and I have, that will continue for many many years. Mom I love spending those cold morning, and hot afternoons worrying about the car getting a ticket while parked on Main Street for too long. =) I love you.