Monday, May 30, 2011

Prom Pictures!

I have received MMHS prom pictures! Man the wait was totally worth it. =) Look at the smashing couple! I can't thank Jared enough for that night. It was by far the best night of my life!
I feel like a princess, and luckily for me my prince charming is dancing beside me =)
What to make for dinner... hmmmm  =) haha
Maybe if I tilt my head to the side the picture comes more to life.... nope...
Jared, you always know how to get my true smile out... just look at that smile, it's too big to measure. =D
I was waiting for the sneak attack ;) rawr, cutest boy coming for me should I run??? HECK NO! =)
Our group was AMAZING! Thank you everyone for adding your 'special' part. It was very memorable.
Jared, I want you to look at this picture. See even throughout life I will always be right around the corner watching you. If you ever need me I am here bestie! Thank you for the best night!! I will never forget it. =)