Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All About Me...

After filling out "all about me" sheets in the singles ward I have thought a lot about how much I have changed since I started my blog. So here are a few fun facts about myself.
Favorites:
Color: Fire Engine Red
Fruit: Apples, Avacados
Song: Who Says by Selena Gomez
Movie: Ultimate Gift, Tangled
Book: Too many to choose. I am a bookworm
Quote: 'If nothing changed there'd be no butterflies'
Hymn: Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief
Game: Phase 10 Twist, Clue
TV Show: The Voice, Biggest Loser
Hobbies:
Reading
Sewing
Laughing
Singing
Piano, Organ
Writing
Quoting Movie Lines
Facts:
I love jeans and  rings.
I always have a clean car.
I love my toes.
Butterflies are one of God's prettiest creations.
I have a testimony of the gospel.
I have the best parents in the world, who I love dearly.
I have the cutest little sister anyone could ask for.
God created best friends because He knew our mothers couldn't handle us as siblings.

There is a little about me. =) I have so many dreams, and goals in life. It's so fun to have it starting. I am so grateful to be me. One of a kind. =)