Thursday, April 14, 2011

Two Years Stronger...

Well my babies are ready to leave the nest. I have mixed emotions. I have loved watching them grow, and develop. It's funny to see their personalities. Each one is different. The weather has been risky, but I decided to dedicate them to my Grandpa. So we went to grandpa's grave site to let the butterflies free.


Some of the butterflies stayed to say "goodbye" and that was sweet. I loved seeing them take flight in the world for once. It was so fun to see them fly around as fast as they could and then they would come back. They didn't go far. It was so sweet to see that they stayed close by grandpa's grave.
Grandma the picture above has a significant meaning. The butterfly taking flight off my finger was incredible. It's hard to say goodbye at first, but look at the joy and blessings that will come once we are reunited. We have to have the faith to take the first step through the mud, before Christ can meet us to clean us off.

Whitney, Grandpa, and others who have passed on to the other side. Thank you for the love and support I feel from you each and everyday. I am so grateful for the special blessing of guardian angels. Their power is incredible! God knows every process and creation, He knows all the tiny details to make everything work properly. Have faith in Him. Go to Him. He is waiting with open arms to embrace you, all you have to do is trust He is there...