Monday, April 11, 2011

My Gorgeous Family!

I have to say we look amazing. The photographer did a great job, or we just are amazing. Haha no they turned out great. Thanks aunt Kim for the gift card for Christmas. Our home needs an updated GOOD family picture to hang up.


I am so grateful for my family. They have always been there. We laugh, cry, and grow together. Life is about learning, and it's great to learn with them. To have somewhere to go is home, to have someone to love is family, to have both is a blessing. I am so grateful for my beautiful mom. She does so much for me. Thank you for your support and love. Daddy, you are so great. I love our talks in the car, even if I am on high doses of pain meds and swollen cheeks. You always make my day. Caitlyn, You are the best sister I could have ever asked for. I know we have our moments, but we are very close. I love getting ready in the bathroom in the mornings with you, singing at the top of our lungs to the radio. Life doesn't get much better than this. <3 I love you!!!