Thursday, February 3, 2011

Life Unexpected!

I can't even begin to thank my Father in Heaven for the blessings I have. It's incredible to me how much he loves me by just looking around. Yes we all have our share of bumps and turns in our journey but it's amazing how much prettier and happier life is once you make the hard climb. It makes the view that much better. I want to send my prayers out to those who need them. Grandma, I love you! I know how strong you are, and I am so proud of you. I look up to you so much. You are a wonderful missionary, and the Lord is very pleased. Josh, I apologize for not writing but our thoughts and prayers are with you. We know you are doing great things! Keep it up Elder Fifita. Grandma and Grandpa Holliday, my love and faith is so strong. I see your hardships, and I pray you are both doing good. I know it's hard, but life was not meant to be easy. I love you dearly, and can't wait to see you this summer. Hang in there grandpa!!! Cancer is a battle that faith can only fight. Grandma you are the best wife I have ever seen. Grandpa loves you, and I know he thanks the Lord every second of everyday for you. Mom and Dad I am so grateful for your faith, and examples to me! The things you have taught me have given me the strength to smile through the storms. Caitlyn, you are adorable. The memories we have laughing and being silly are amazing. =) Now to all my best friends!!! I am so grateful for the love you show, and the kindness of your hearts. I am here if you ever need anything. Thanks for always being there, and remember "Without Change There'd be NO Butterflies!!" Life is hard for everyone, but we are all strong in our own ways. Hang in there everyone. I LOVE YOU!
Love,
Brooklyn