Saturday, February 12, 2011

SWEETHEARTS

 See this adorable couple??? Well let's show you the night of my life! Here are pictures of sweethearts!
                                                                   Here is the dress!



                                                       There is me, being....well a princess =)
                      This handsome young man is my best friend, and my prince! Thank you Jared!!
                                     Bang bang bang. I think cupid struck! =) haha




                                                        BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
I am so grateful for the friendship and memories we have, and the times that continue. Thank you for the amazing night!! Today was outstanding. Look at that smashing looking couple!! Happy Valentines Day!!!!