Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blind Dates!

Ok, I have always been scared of blind dating, and when my "aunt" Suzanne Holliday asked me to go with one of her sons friends I was really nervous. Well what turned out to be a nerve racking thought turned out to be the start of a great friendship. Dallan and I have been out twice since then. Our first date he took me to the Carl Bloch exhibit, and we had a great time eating Pizza and getting lost. =) haha Our second date we went and saw Tangled, ate at Panda Express, and had a GREAT time in Wal-mart. Here are a few pictures of us being crazy. =) Aunt Suzie, thanks for introducing us.
 Dallan and I modeling cowboy hats. =) What can I say we are pretty COUNTRY!
Kayla and I wearing our Iron Man masks. Thank you for covering my face. haha jk Inside joke. =)