Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday night surprise!

Well a night of adventure is always date night right? Well the 6 of us (Ashley, Cody, Katelyn, Caitlyn, Dallan, and I) had no idea what kind of adventure was ahead. We headed to dinner. Costa Vida! Oh yum. I love it. It was delicious. We ate, laughed, and had a great time. On the way to the mall we were shocked to meet the bumper of the car in front of us very closely. Thank goodness all of us were buckled and ok. Everyone is very sore, I had no idea a seat belt could hurt so bad, but better sore than dead. Thank you Heavenly Father for sending angels to protect us. I am so grateful for my life!! I know prayers are answered. I am so grateful for the love of my Father in Heaven and for him to bless us with the ability to walk away only bruised.