Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day Program

We went to my mom's side of the family this year on Christmas day. We had a wonderful brunch with lots of good food, a great spiritual program with really touching stories, lots of musical numbers, and tons of laughs. We did presents, white elephants, and as everyone else does at Christmas time stuffed our bellies past the point of full.
 Sitting around telling stories...
 Mom and dad ready for a nap. Wrapping all night, and helping Santa makes you that way, or at least I hear!
 This year my grandma and grandpa Holliday sent us presents. Each one of us got a box of "stuff". Grandma went through some of her things, and put things in a box that she thought we could use more. I got a whole box of sewing things, patterns, thread, and this funny bandanna.
Doing white elephants, I got a gift card to McDonald's, and Caitlyn got a gift card to wal-mart. I never heard of gift cards being white elephants. That was a neat twist. =)