Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SNOW DAY!

You know it's exciting when you wake up to this in the morning!
But what's even better is when your mom comes running down the stairs yelling, the cars are stuck, the cars are stuck!
Not only did my mom get her car stuck, she got mine stuck to. Next thing we know school is canceled because the buses are stuck to! I am a senior and it's my first snow day. I can't even wait....
Caitlyn was the dedicated snow blower. She spent hours outside doing this. My job was to save the trees! I took the broom out back, and brushed off the limbs of the pine tree. Next was all the trees and bushes out front. Look how much snow I had to trudge through. It came all the way up to my knee!
Totally a lot of snow, and thank goodness we had no school! It was fantastic. Great way to start Christmas break early! =)