Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life begins in 2011

As 2010 closes, I am grateful for the lessons I have learned, the strength I have gained, and the  growth I have experienced from trials. I had so many great things happen to me in 2010 here is one for each month.
                                                          January- I learned the power and importance of integrity.
                                                         February- Attempted to fix a car mirror
                                    March- Easter bunny delivered to baby chicks to Jared to answer him to prom
                                                           April- Easter, Conference, birthdays, return missionaries and prom
          May- A lesson to remember, even if you feel like the ugly duckling, you are beautiful inside and out.                                                YOU ARE UNIQUE! I also got my first kiss! =)
                                                           June- Last year of girls camp, pioneer trek
                                                            July-Stadium of Fire, Rodeo, Mississippi
                                            August- Started my senior year, Copper Mine, Organ calling in church
                                September- Turned 18, G-ma & Josh on missions, Prayers ARE answered!
   October- too many doctor visits...Catie shot her first elk, can't forget all the construction in the state of UT.
                                                       November-True friends are ALWAYS there
                                    December- Life is a gift, and it's precious. Christ came to Earth for each of us.

See life is full of lessons, adventures, and times to grow and learn. I am so grateful for another year to become stronger, and continue to endure. Life is a climb, but the view at the end is so worth it. I love you all, and hope you had a great 2010, and wish you the best 2011. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!