Monday, February 13, 2012

Undescribable Trials....

Faith is the essential tool in our everyday lives. We MUST have it to endure the hardships we face. I look at my life and the experiences I have had and am grateful for them. It's hard to be grateful when a trial presents itself at your door to welcome it in and invite it to make itself at home, but I have learned it's easier this way. Grandpa Holiday has been sick for a while now, we are worried for his health. His heart attack left him exhausted and weak, and now he is back in the hospital. Uncle Parley had a minor stroke which I am grateful to say he is just fine. Amy has had a adorable baby (C-section) and had surgery to remove a tumor in her thyroid. I have had some problems with deciding what school to go to and I am just full of unanswered questions. But even with the newest trials I am facing Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I have so many people who love me, and I love them with all my heart! I know the Savior loves me, His love is perfect. It has no flaws. I do my best to follow Him and to show my love to Him. I am very grateful for my family, my friends (past, present and future friends) and I know that so many of my friends are eternal. Best Friends Forever!!!! I love you all! I pray for you all, in all the trials  you face, invite them in and be grateful for them no matter how hard it may seem. Life is a gift, let's be grateful. Have a wonderful day everyone!