Sunday, February 12, 2012

Madsen Family Endless Projects!

Our house is always full of projects =) it's a great way that we all stay productive and strengthening our talents. Right now we have so many new projects. It's exciting! Mom has been working on taxes, (I'm sorry mom) but she has been my buddy! She decorated the house for Valentine's beautiful! We love spending time together. It's the best.

Dad has well the picture shows it...
 Isn't it huge?????!!! I can't even believe my eyes. This elk (doesn't have a name yet) is massive! Good job dad. Well the project turned into the Madsen Museum =)
We have Dad's bear and elk, Caitlyn's spike elk, Brooke's deer (yes I did shoot a deer everyone, maybe not ever again, but I shot that 2 by 3) and Dad's coyote, the elk skin was from years ago, but look at the Madsen Museum! We are here 24/7 and you don't need an appointment to get the full stories (with sound effects) and a night of fun! We love our home it has character (lots of characters!)
Next is Caitlyn's project haha she is darling. Her project was to get her older sister (me) to embarrass myself on camera. I was supposed to be obsessed with... oh no!
Justin Bieber has been hanging on our basement wall for a school project Cailtyn is working on. It has been quite the experience to have Bieber Fever in our house (at least for a few days). Thanks Caitlyn for making me laugh. Good luck on the project for school.
Now to my project... Oh goodness. I took a challenge to learn to cook. Everyone said I couldn't and that just makes me want to prove them wrong ;) haha so I did. Here we go!
My first dish I made was Manicotti.
Served with salad. It was approved by all the family =) thank goodness! Dish #1 was a very big success!
Dish #2 was Russian Chicken. Favorite by far! It was delicious. Served on rice, with a salad, and cottage cheese. My taste buds loved that treat! See everyone I can cook ;) I just need the recipe and the kitchen to myself. These hands of mine may be small but they have unlimited talents hidden. I can't wait to try the next ones. I will keep you all updated. =) Love you lots! Can't wait to blog about the next round of projects. Like I said, There is always something going on here at the Madsen's house.