Saturday, May 21, 2011

SENIOR BALL!

Oh the adventures... It's 5:45 and Jared will be showing up at 6:30, I slip on my dress, and to my surprise it's ruined! The rinestone on the side... gone. The back covered in ink, and the shoulders stretched a mile wide. I learned my lesson for letting someone borrow my dress. My amazing mom sewed me into that dress, and my neighbor came to the rescue when we couldn't find a single safety pin in the house! Let's just say cutting it close is not my thing.

Once we made it to the dinner and dance it was great. Look at all the friends I have! This is just a few of them...












Senior year was terrific! =) Friends are always there, but through anything and everything my best friend was the one there 24/7... Jared! We started high school together, and we are finishing it strong together. =) Best friends for eternity!