Sunday, April 22, 2012

SWEET SIXTEEN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOSE!
Today has been an amazing day for all of us. It's so great to have Caitlyn in our lives. 16 years ago I was given the cutest little sister ever! I am so grateful for the friendship, memories, inside jokes, and countless opportunities we have had to share together. I love spending time with you Caitlyn, I wouldn't trade you for anyone, or anything. You are seriously the best sister I could ask for, and I am so grateful to have you in my life! We did a family party on her birthday. It started out with opening gifts early in the morning... I decided to a theme of elephants (Goose's favorite animal..) See! hahaha






But that wasn't the end of the gifts... Here comes the surprise...
LOOK!
Goose's Car! Isn't it cute??? Yeah I agree, it needs one final touch...
Now it's perfect!!! =) Cutest girl in the drivers seat makes it that much cuter! Well after church we had the family over, and here are some of the fun pictures from the night.
 Elephant Cake!
She made a wish! =) Happy birthday to Goose! I hope you had a great day. I love you so much, but we all love you so much to =) Happy Sweet Sixteen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment