Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st Week of College!

I guess it's time to sit down and just write some of my thoughts. First of all this past Monday I started college. Can I just say WOW! I don't even know. I am so excited to be in college. It's great. I love all my professors. They are great. I love learning, and meeting new people so I guess college is my place right? Well my southern mama went to Mississippi and so not only am I starting out my first week of college, but I get to play mom. Cook, laundry, children to school, shopping for groceries, getting school fees paid, and then trying to get my car fixed. It's stressful, but I have learned so many things about myself in the last week. 1st being, life isn't as bad as it seems if you step back for a minute take a nice deep breath and prop up your feet. It can be beautiful if you just take a moment and see it for it's beauty. 2nd is that I never realized how much my mom does. goodness gracious! Mom, I love you, and I am SO very grateful for you. 3rd I can do anything I set my mind IF and ONLY IF God is on my team. Life is a gift, accept, take care of, and love it! <3