Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving this year was absolutely terrific! A few different traditions came about this year. We (my family and I) went to Aunt Judy's house for breakfast, so delicious and watched football on their 70 inch TV. Man alive that right there is life size! Afterwards we ate again at Aunt Janie's house. But my favorite part of Thanksgiving is carving the turkey with Uncle Parley. We do it every single year, and I feel so loved and appreciated when he waits for me to show up to cut the turkey. Dinner was delicious! So much food. Holy smoley! After eating we did beads, and watched football, but you can't forget we all took naps! After many slices of amazing pie (pecan) for sure, it was time for Uncle Parley and I to break the wish bone. =)
 Unfortunately every year I seem to loose, but I don't need to make wishes, my life is already exactly the way I want it to be! I am so blessed! After breaking the wish bone, we went home, and I had the opportunity to play Farkle (a dice game) with the Crockett family. I ended up taking 2nd place, and Jared took 1st. It was so much fun! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!