Friday, August 26, 2011

College Life!

Everybody I can officially say, I am a poor college student. =) Hooray!!! I am so excited to be starting college. My first day is the 29th and I am ready. I have been on campus a few times for tours and trying to find things, and I am looking forward to this new chapter of my life. I also am getting the jittery nerves, but that's a good thing. After finding my classes and walking my schedule Jared, Becca (my new college friend), and I decided to look around and take some pictures.
15 flights of stairs. =)
After all those stairs Becca and I sat down for a nice little look out over the lake. We were tired.
The next thing we decided to do was take some fun pictures. Look how cute!
Jared ran the flight of stairs three times. He was resting.
 It's Jared and I as the poor college students. We both can't wait to start college! I am so very excited. =)
College Life here I come!!! Hooray!