Thursday, October 21, 2010

Miracles....

I can fully say I believe in the hand of God and the power of miracles! yesterday we received wonderful news. My sweet Grandpa Holliday went to the doctor. Many of you know he has lymphoma cancer. They told him it was incurable, and that they would do chemo therapy to see if they could slow down the mass of cancer. The doctor did the scans, and all the tests, and his mass is nearly gone!! Tears filled my eyes, and still do fill my eyes, because we have prayed, fasted, and much more praying for him to simply be strong, but to heal was not on our agenda. God knows each of us, he knows our struggles. Listen to him, and you will be happier. I know the Lord has blessed my family in numberous ways! Grandpa we celebrate, and we love you!!! Still praying, but our prayers are of great thanks. Wishing you the best of luck, keep your faith...