Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Bash!

Man alive that right there has DAD written all over it! Dad is the best cook when it comes to dutch oven. Of all the things I could have had for dinner, I got to pick my favorite. BBQ chicken, potatoes, and cherry cobbler. Absolutely delicious! Thanks dad for the wonderful Meal!
I was lucky! I got a cute new pair of shoes, a bouquet of daisies! Many other things, but one thing that I have to blog about is this adorable painting I got. As many of you know, I clean for a few elderly couples. They are my "adopted" grandparents. Well Sister Francis painted my cat Memphis. Memphis drowned last year  in Brother and Sister Francis's irrigation pipe. This painting means a lot to me. It's so cute!
My party was great, but the best part about the whole entire night, was the nerf war before the party! Totally awesome!