Friday, August 13, 2010

My Stitching adventures...

I love to sew. I enjoy stitching. It's a great way to escape stress of everyday activities. I have stitched many many sewings for families. If you would like your family done, let me know I am starting to sell them. I need about 2-3 weeks to do a medium size family. Maybe more time depending on how much detail you want on each person. I am more than happy to do one, contact me for more information. Here are some good examples.
This family won a stitching from our ward auction. This is the final result. It was fun!
This one is my personal favorite. I spent many hours on this one. I worked super hard, but the end result turned out the best. Absolutely darling!!
I love finishing a stitching and giving it as a gift. They are so fun. I did this sewing to my sweet cousin Chelsey and her husband Jordan. I gave it to them for their wedding gift. As you can see they loved it!
The reactions make every drop of blood from the needles so worth it. The time is not wasted when you see it really touched someone to receive something so personal and unique.
Congrats Chelsey and Jordan. I LOVE YOU BOTH!!